• Born in South East
Aceh, July 14, 1958, obtained his
bachelor degree (S1) from the Faculty of Law of the University
of Krisnadwipayana Jakarta in the year 1983 and graduated
Cum Laude with a Master degree (S2) from the Post
Graduate Program of the University of Padjajaran, Bandung
in the year 2004.
• Successfully completed the Course for Assistant Advocates organized by the
Indonesian Advocates Association (Peradin) in the year 1980.
• Actively engaging in the profession of a litigation Attorney for the Legal Aid
Office (POSBAKUM) with the District Court of East Jakarta since 1981 up to 1984.
• Member of Advocate Association:
• Junior member of Peradin since 1981 – 1985;
• Member of Peradin in 1985;
• Caretaker of (DPC) of the Indonesian Lawyer Association (Ikadin) branch
Jakarta in 1985;
• Caretaker of the Regional Board (DPP) and member of the Indonesian Advocate
Association (AAI) since 1990.
• Specialization: Corporate Law, Criminal Law and Commercial Law and State
• Attorney Permit: No. B.85.10035